七匣子logo
手机游戏 > 电子竞技 > 丰富的对话元素 《守望先锋》英雄互动台词放送(下)

丰富的对话元素 《守望先锋》英雄互动台词放送(下)

作者:Joe  2016-07-29 17:19:15

守望先锋国服台词 各英雄互动台词一览(下)
 
守望先锋国服台词
守望先锋国服台词 各英雄互动台词一览(下)
 
  Lcio: Vishkar will never understand that people should be free!
 
  Symmetra: What do you know? Freedom is an illusion that causes more harm than good.
 
  卢西奥:费斯卡的人永远不懂,人民应当获得自由!
 
  辛梅塔:而你又懂得什么?自由只是一个幻想,带来的灾难多过好处。
 
  Mei: Zarya, how can you fight in the cold wearing so little?
 
  Zarya: I'll tell you my secret-if you give me your coat.
 
  美:查理娅,你穿这么少怎么还不怕冷?
 
  查理娅:我会告诉你我的秘诀……作为交换把你的大衣给我吧。
 
  Genji: It's not too late for you brother. You can still redeem yourself.
 
  Hanzo: No, there is only dishonour for me, brother. / You're not the Genji I knew.
 
  源氏:一切还不晚。你仍能获得救赎。
 
  半藏:不,留给我的只有耻辱/你已经不是我认识的源氏了。
 
  Zenyatta: (On Nepal) Ah it has been sometime since I have been here. I wonder if my brothers and sisters will be glad to see me.
 
  禅亚塔:(尼泊尔地图)离开这里有一阵子了。希望兄弟姐妹们会高兴见到我。
 
  Reinhardt: You always did take good care of my armor...
 
  Torbjorn: Just try to keep it in one piece this time.
 
  莱因哈特:你从没好好修过我的盔甲。
 
  托比昂:那这次就别把它再弄坏了。
 
  Tracer: Won't you be warm in all those clothes?
 
  Mei: I know, but it's too late to change.
 
  闪光:你穿这么多不觉得热么?
 
  美:我想也是,不过没时间换衣服了。
 
  Junkrat: (On Nepal) I hate this place。
 
  Mei: I love the mountains! I wish I could go climbing!
 
  狂鼠:我讨厌这里!
 
  美:我喜欢高山!要是有空登山就好了!
 
  Reinhardt (When near an ally Torbjorn getting a kill) Good work my diminutive Swedish friend!
 
  莱因哈特:(本方托比昂击杀敌人)干得不错,我亲爱的瑞典矮人朋友。
 
  Junkrat: I'm getting cold just looking at ya!
 
  Mei: Well, you can look somewhere else.
 
  狂鼠:看着你我都觉得冷。
 
  美:那就看别的地方。
 
  Roadhog: Maybe you can stay out of trouble this time.
 
  Junkrat: Oh, I'll be on my best behavior!
 
  路霸:这次你应该少找点麻烦。
 
  狂鼠:感谢提醒,我会留意自己的举止的!
 
  Zenyatta: (Putting an Orb on Harmony on an ally Genji) Walk in harmony, my student.
 
  禅亚塔:(技能禅意珠:谐对源氏施放)愿你行走于和谐之中,我的弟子。
 
  Genji: (After killing an enemy Zenyatta) Looks like I'm improving, master./Looks like I have the upper hand, Master.
 
  源氏:(击杀禅亚塔)我进步了,恩师/这一次我占上风了,恩师。
 
  Reaper: (When killing enemy Bastion or Zenyatta) Tin cans: Dime a dozen.
 
  死神:(击杀堡垒或禅亚塔)(收废品)易拉罐,一毛钱一打。
 
  Reaper: (Killing an enemy Soldier-76) This is how it should have been.
 
  死神:(击杀士兵76)早该如此。
 
  Mei: I like your glasses!
 
  Winston: Uhm.. Th-Thanks.. I like yours too!
 
  美:眼镜真不错!
 
  温斯顿:呃呃呃,谢谢……你的也很棒!
 
  Genji: (Spawning in Hanamura arcade) I wasted many an hour of my misspent youth here.
 
  源氏:(重生于花村街机厅)年少无知时我在这里虚度了大把的青春。
 
  Junkrat: (Being Discorded from an enemy Zenyatta) Cruddy piece of junk!
 
  狂鼠:(被施放禅意珠:乱)差劲的混蛋!
 
  Reaper: (After an enemy he killed has been ulted by Mercy) Oh, you've got to be kidding me..
 
  死神:(击杀的对象被慈悲复活)哦老天,这是在开玩笑吧?
 
  Symmetra: Armor? How positively primitive.
 
  Torbjorn: Last time I checked, no one asked for your opinion!
 
  辛梅塔:盔甲?这还真是复古。
 
  托比昂:我再说一次,没人问你的看法!
 
  Torbjorn: Hehe, there's something on your dress.
 
  Symmetra: No, there isn't.
 
  托比昂:(咸猪手)呵呵,你衣服上有东西。
 
  辛梅塔:才没有。
 
  Symmetra: To think I would have to work with a street ruffian.
 
  Lucio: Yeah I'm not too excited about this arrangement either.
 
  辛梅塔:一想到我要和一个街头混混合作就……
 
  卢西奥:是是是,这个安排我也不满意。
 
  Symmetra: (After killing an enemy Lucio) A punishment for your crimes.
 
  辛梅塔:(击杀卢西奥)罪有应得。
 
  Symmetra: (on Dorado) This would be a perfect location for a Vishkar development.
 
  辛梅塔:(多拉多地图)费斯卡集团一定会乐于开发此地的。
 
  Mei: Wow, Tracer! You're a hero!
 
  Tracer: No, Mei, you're the real hero!
 
  美:哇,闪光!你是我们的英雄!
 
  闪光:不,美,你才是真正的英雄。
 
  Tracer: (After killing an enemy Reaper) Death comes..
 
  闪光:(击杀死神)死神来了……
 
  Junkrat: (After being discorded by an enemy Zenyatta) Every once in a while, you get a dud.
 
  狂鼠:(被禅亚塔施加负面状态)呃,隔三差五总会遇到哑弹的。
 
  D.Va: (Spawning on Hanamura) Hey! Who blew up the video games? / No one's beating my high score!
 
  D.Va: (重生于花村)喂!谁把游戏机给炸了?/没有人能超过我的最高分!
 
  Reaper: (After being revived by an ally Mercy) This is your fault...
 
  Mercy: This is not what I had in mind.
 
  死神:(被本方慈悲复活)这就是你的不对了。
 
  慈悲:我从来没这么想过。
 
  Torbjorn: (Spawning on Numbani) no No NO N. O.
 
  托比昂:(重生于努巴尼)不不不。不。
 
  Torbjorn: (On King's Row) These Londoners have the right idea if you ask me. Omnic rights? Pah!
 
  托比昂:(国王大道地图)伦敦人的三观还挺正的。机器人权?见鬼去吧!
 
  D.Va: A giant gorilla! Just like in those old video games!
 
  Winston: Um, well, uh, okay then. / I get that a lot.
 
  D.Va: 巨型大猩猩!好像《大金刚》!
 
  温斯顿:呃,好吧。/我受够了、
 
  Hanzo: (Spawning on Hanamura) All this was supposed to be mine...
 
  半藏:(花村重生)这些本该都是我的……
 
  Roadhog: (On Nepal) Great place, shame I have to kill someone here.
 
  路霸:(尼泊尔重生)不错的地方,可惜我得在这大开杀戒。
 
  Widowmaker: (On being revived or damage boosted by an ally Mercy) You must really like me, huh?
 
  黑百合:(被慈悲复活或增强活力)你一定是真的喜欢我,对吧?
 
  Reinhardt: (Upon seeing an ally Torbjorn die) Torbjorn! I will avenge you!
 
  莱因哈特:(本方托比昂被击杀)托比昂!我要为你报仇!
 
  Mei: (On Gibraltar attack room) Winston, I think one of those equations is wrong.
 
  美:(直布罗陀地图简报室)温斯顿,这里有个等式好像错了。
 
  Junkrat: Hey Tracer, can I have a look at that bomb of yours?
 
  Tracer: Not a chance!
 
  狂鼠:哈啰,闪光,我能看看你的脉冲炸弹么?
 
  闪光:想都别想!
 
  Zarya: Reinhardt! You said that you would arm wrestle me! Nervous?
 
  Reinhardt: Nervous? Me? Never!
 
  查理娅:莱因哈特!你想和我扳手腕?怕了么?
 
  莱因哈特:我会怕你?才不会!
 
  Soldier-76: (On Gibraltar) Bring back Overwatch...? What's the point.
 
  士兵76:(直布罗陀地图)重组守望先锋?……意义何在。
 
  Roadhog: (On King's Row) I think they are still angry about those jewels we stole... I miss that crown.
 
  路霸:(国王大道地图)我想他们还在为我们那桩珠宝窃案耿耿于怀……我也很想念那顶王冠。
 
  Hanzo: This is/was the home of the Shimada clan.
 
  半藏:这里(曾)是岛田家的龙兴之地。
 
  Torbjorn: Winston, still using that feather duster of a gun? How's that working for you?
 
  Winston: Why don't you come over here and find out?
 
  托比昂:温斯顿,你怎么还在用那杆鸡毛掸子似的枪?这能用么?
 
  温斯顿:你要不要过来试试?
 
  Hanzo: (Spawning on Hanamura) This was my home once... But no longer.
 
  半藏:(花村重生)这曾经是我的故乡……现在不是了。
 
  McCree: (After killing enemy Soldier-76) Argh! Thought I saw a ghost.
 
  麦克雷:(击杀士兵76)啊?我刚才见鬼了?
 
  Soldier-76 (After killing enemy Reaper) Someone had to do it.
 
  士兵76:(击杀死神)未完之事总的有人去做。
 
  Widowmaker: (After killing enemy Soldier 76) A legend falls.
 
  黑百合:(击杀士兵76)一代传奇,就此陨落。
 
  Reaper: (After killing an Overwatch agent) Another one off the list.
 
  死神:(击杀守望先锋特工)名单上又少了一行。
 
  Reaper: (After killing enemy Winston) Stupid monkey.
 
  死神:(击杀温斯顿)蠢猴子。
 
  Soldier-76: (On Dorado) I wanna know what Lumerico's been up to.
 
  士兵76:(多拉多地图)我在想鲁梅尼格怎么样了。
 
  McCree: (On Route 66) I wouldn't drink the coffee, always tasted like boiled dirt.
 
  麦克雷:(66号公路地图)我再也不想喝这里的咖啡了,每次都跟煮开的屎一样。
 
  Soldier-76: (After killing enemy Reinhardt) Always overconfident.
 
  士兵76:(击杀莱因哈特)总是自信过头。
 
  Soldier-76: (After killing ???) You still got a lot to learn.
 
  士兵76:(击杀?)你还有得学。
 
  Genji: (On Hanamura) My heart is at peace here.
 
  源氏:(花村重生)在这里我能获得平静。
 
  Junkrat: (On King's Row/Dorado?) So we're delivering a bomb to scrap some bots and I'm getting paid for it. I love it!
 
  狂鼠:(国王大道/多拉多)所以计划是我们要运送一颗炸弹,炸掉机器脑子,我还能赚钱?我爱死这主意了!
 
  Lucio: (On Numbani) This is my kind of city, everyone free to live as they chose.
 
  卢西奥:(努巴尼地图)这才是我喜欢的城市,每个人都能选择自己的活法。
 
  Soldier-76: (On Route 66) Reyes should have dealt with the Deadlock gang a long time ago.
 
  士兵76:(66号公路地图)雷耶斯应该早就吧死局帮给扫清了才对。
 
  Junkrat: (On Nepal) If these bots want to go to the light, I'd be more than happy to take 'em there.
 
  狂鼠:(尼泊尔地图)这些机器脑子要是想见见光的话,我倒是很乐意帮他们一把。
 
  Torbjorn: (On Nepal) It's like a culmination of a 1,000 of my worst nightmares.
 
  托比昂:(尼泊尔地图)这简直是我最糟糕噩梦的结合体……
 
  Soldier-76: (Upon seeing an ally Pharah kill herself with rockets/Getting an airshot) I see you got your aim from your mother.
 
  士兵76号:(目睹本方法老之鹰被自己的火箭炸死/放空炮)有其母必有其女。
 
  Genji: (On Numbani) Even here I feel an outcast.
 
  源氏:(努巴尼地图)即使身处此地,仍为放逐之身。
 
  Reaper: (On Route 66) Oh this is where I picked up that ingrate.
 
  死神:(66号公路地图)就是在这里,我捡到了那个忘恩负义的东西。
 
  Junkrat: Hey, you should hear the joke Pigface told me the other day! Roadhog!
 
  Roadhog: Grumbles.
 
  狂鼠:嘿,路霸,我从猪脸那听了一个笑话!
 
  路霸:呜哩哇啦。
 
  Lucio: (On Volskaya) I should have brought my pads. I probably could have got a pick up game in.
 
  卢西奥:(沃斯卡亚地图)我该把我的平板带来的,突然有点想玩游戏。
 
  Lucio: (On King's Row) Can we hurry up? I have tickets to the show tonight.
 
  卢西奥:(国王大道地图)就不能快点么?晚上还要去看演出呢。
 
  Winston: (After killing an enemy Reaper) Do not mess with my glasses.
 
  温斯顿:(击杀死神)别动我的眼镜。
 
  Torbjorn: Any chance I can peek under your mech?
 
  D.Va: Hands off!
 
  托比昂:我能看看你机甲里面是啥样么?
 
  D.Va:把手拿开!
 
  Mei: (On Route 66) I think I'm overdressed for this place.
 
  美:(66号公路地图)我好像穿的稍微多了点……
 
  Tracer: (Seeing an ally Winston get a kill) Winston! You're an animal!
 
  闪光:(本方温斯顿击获得击杀)温斯顿!你还真是个”禽兽“!
 
  Torbjorn: Reinhardt, least number of eliminations buys the post-mission drinks?
 
  Reinhardt: (Laughs) Let's show these kids how it's done.
 
  托比昂:我说,莱因哈特,人头最少的可得付任务后的酒钱。
 
  莱因哈特:(笑)那就让这些小子们看看我们的本事吧。
 
  Junkrat: (After seeing an ally Roadhog get a kill) I knew there was a reason I kept you around, and it wasn't the sparkling conversation That's about it at the moment! As I said, please let me know if there are any you missed or if you can confirm any of these or correct them! Enjoy!
 
  狂鼠:(本方路霸获得击杀)这就是我希望你一直在我身边的原因!能彰显我机智的言语固然重要,但真正的价值彰显于此刻!如果我所说的有任何遗漏补充或者更正请务必告诉我!敬请欣赏!

以上就是关于守望先锋国服台词 各英雄互动台词一览下半部分的介绍,到此所有英雄台词已经完结,更多资讯欢迎关注七匣子!

七匣子声明:七匣子登载此文出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其描述。

长按二维码进群领取七果独享福利 手游充值福利群

推荐礼包 换一换

变态版手游推荐

换一组

更多游戏>>
分享到: