七匣子logo
手机游戏 > 电子竞技 > 丰富有趣的元素 《守望先锋》国服英雄互动台词整理

丰富有趣的元素 《守望先锋》国服英雄互动台词整理

作者:Joe  2016-08-23 15:37:23

守望先锋台词
守望先锋台词
 
守望先锋台词欣赏:

  Soldier-76: You sure take to this badguy thing easily, don't ya?
 
  Reaper: And you sure know how to play boyscout
 
  士兵76:靠,这反派角色你还适应得挺快。
 
  死神:你当童子军当的也挺好。
 
  Lcio: Can't keep up? Tracer: Then stay out of our way!
 
  卢西奥:跟不上节奏的话……
 
  闪光:(合)……那就闪边去吧!
 
  Mercy: What happened to you?
 
  Reaper: You tell me, doc.
 
  慈悲:你这是怎么了?
 
  死神:这还用问么?
 
  Mercy: This is not what I intended, Reyes.
 
  Reaper: You knew exactly what you were doing
 
  慈悲:我本意并非如此。
 
  死神:你做的事,你都清楚。
 
  McCree (After killing enemy Reaper): Some one had to do it, seems fitting it'd be me.
 
  麦克雷:脏活总的有人干,我看我来干就挺好。
 
  Lcio: Winstonnn, how's it hanging?
 
  Winston: Uhm... okay I guess. We got this big mission coming up.. oh.. I get it
 
  卢西奥:温斯顿~~~~~最近怎么样啊?
 
  温斯顿:呃,我想还好。我们还有正事,呃,我得走了。
 
  Winston: Need any adjustments to your chrono accelerator?
 
  Tracer: I think- (Random sounds made from mouth) (Begins to laugh) Just kidding Winston! It works great!
 
  温斯顿:时空加速器需要调整吗?
 
  闪光:我想……哔呱呜呜啊唧……(笑)开玩笑啦温斯顿,一切正常!
 
  Tracer: Wow! It's an honour to meet of the Shimbali! Mondatta was an inspiration to me.
 
  Zenyatta: To us all. I miss him greatly.
 
  (Widowmaker may continue the interaction if she's there. Do not know the words, though)
 
  闪光:哇!能遇到香巴里僧众真是荣幸!孟达塔给了我很多启示!
 
  禅亚塔:他的福祉赐予了我们所有人。我深刻地怀念他。
 
  (如果黑百合在场,还会往下接)
 
  Winston: Your mother was a hero to me. To all of us.
 
  Pharah: You probably knew her better than me.
 
  温斯顿:你的母亲是一位英雄,对我们所有人来说都是。
 
  法老之鹰:我对她的了解恐怕不如你。
 
  Mercy: Your mother always wanted you to follow in her footsteps.
 
  Pharah: She did? Funny, she never mentioned that to me.
 
  慈悲:你母亲一直希望你能继承她的道路。
 
  法老之鹰:哦是么?有意思,她从来没和我这么说过。
 
  Soldier-76: Your mother would have been proud of you.
 
  Pharah: You didn't know my mother very well then.
 
  士兵76:你的母亲一直引你为傲。
 
  法老之鹰:那时候你可能还不太了解她。
 
  Lcio: D.Va in the flesh! Woo! Can I get your autograph?
 
  D.Va: Only if I can get yours too! I love your new album!
 
  卢西奥:哇擦,活的D.Va!哦哦哦!能签个名么!
 
  D.Va:你不给我签我就不给你签!我爱死你的新专辑了!
 
  Winston: (In Watchpoint: Gibralter) Sorry it's such a mess in here. I-I wasn't expecting company.
 
  温斯顿:(直布罗托地图)对不起,这儿一团糟。我没想到会有人来……
 
  Lucio: Reinhardt, we need to find you some new tunes。
 
  Reinhardt: Ah, you kids today with techno music! You should enjoy the classics, like Hasselhof!
 
  Lcio: I can't even take you seriously right now.
 
  卢西奥:莱因哈特,你应该尝试些新的风格(Tunes双关,曲风)了。
 
  莱因哈特:啊,玩电子乐的小子!你应该好好听听古典乐曲,哈塞尔霍夫的就不错!
 
  卢西奥:真是没法交流……
 
  Tracer: Whatchya looking at?
 
  Widowmaker: An annoyance.
 
  闪光:你在瞅啥?
 
  黑百合:某个烦人的家伙。
 
  Widowmaker: It looks like we will be working together.
 
  Tracer: Don't think I'm happy about that.
 
  黑百合:看来我们得合作了。
 
  闪光:我可一点也不高兴。
 
  Tracer: Lcio! I'll race ya!
 
  Lcio: It's on!
 
  闪光:卢西奥!来比赛吧!
 
  卢西奥:已经在比了!
 
  Tracer: (After killing enemy Winston) Sorry big guy!
 
  闪光:(击杀温斯顿)抱歉,大块头!
 
  Pharah: Reinhardt, you know I had a poster of you on my wall when I was younger.
 
  Reinhardt: I remember the poster! My hair was amazing
 
  法老之鹰:莱因哈特,我小的时候家里墙上有一张你的海报。
 
  莱因哈特:我记得那海报!那时候我的头发还很帅……
 
  McCree: (After an ally Reaper reloads) You weren't given those guns to toss them around like trash.
 
  Reaper: I don't take lessons from you.
 
  麦克雷:(本方死神装弹后,死神的装弹动作是扔掉空枪拔出两把新的)装备不是用来像垃圾一样到处乱扔的。
 
  死神:想教训我,没门。
 
  Zarya: How do I trust a man who is half machine?
 
  Genji: The heart of a man still beats inside of me.
 
  查理娅:我该怎么信任一个半机器人?
 
  源氏:人类的心脏仍在我身躯内跳动。
 
  Zarya: Watch your back, Omnic.
 
  Zenyatta: And I will watch yours as well.
 
  查理娅:当心背后,神棍。
 
  禅亚塔:我会连你背后一起当心的。
 
  Zenyatta: I sense the rage in you that consumes your brother.
 
  Hanzo: I am nothing like him.
 
  禅亚塔:我在你身上感受到了愤怒,它吞噬了你弟弟。
 
  半藏:我跟他是两回事。
 
  Mei: You're just a no good bully, how can you even look at yourself in the mirror?
 
  Junkrat: Oh, that's cold.
 
  美:你浑身上下没一点正经。你就不能照照镜子么?
 
  狂鼠:哦,这笑话可真冷。
 
  Zarya: (After killing an enemy Zenyatta) Never trust an Omnic.
 
  查理娅:(击杀禅亚塔)神棍绝不可信……
 
  Genji: (After being revived by an ally Mercy) You have saved my life again, Dr. Ziegler.
 
  源氏:(被本方慈悲复活后)你又救了我一命,齐格勒医生。
 
  Genji: (after spawning in Hanamura) The true ruler of the Shimada clan has returned.
 
  源氏:(在花村重生后)岛田家真正的当主回来了。
 
  Hanzo: You will never amount to anything.
 
  Genji: We shall see... brother.
 
  半藏:你终将一事无成。
 
  源氏:走着瞧吧……(伊利丹语气)哥哥。
 
  Widowmaker: This is no place for children.
 
  D.Va: Who are you calling a child?
 
  黑百合:这不是小孩子玩的地方。
 
  D.Va: 你叫谁小孩?
 
  (以下可能不准,因为作者未亲耳听过)
 
  Tracer: I think my quantum-stabilizer is on the fritz!
 
  Tracer: I was about to say the same thing! Spooky!
 
  闪光A:时空加速器好像坏了!
 
  闪光B:我刚想说这句!真见鬼!
 
  Reinhardt: Can I have your autograph? ....I was wondering if you would sign something for me!.. I-It's for a friend.
 
  D.Va: Of course! Here you go! Love, D.Va! / After this match is over, right now it's time to get serious.
 
  莱因哈特:能给我签个名么?我一直想要你的签名……呃,这是帮朋友要的。
 
  D.Va: 没问题!给!/打完这局再说吧!是时候展现真正的技术了!
 
  Junkrat: Don't worry, here's the cavalry.
 
  Tracer: Hey! That's my line!
 
  狂鼠:别担心,救星来啦!
 
  闪光:喂,这是我的台词!
 
  Lcio: Yo Bastion, check this out! Beep bop bop beep bop beep.
 
  Bastion: Beep bop beep....
 
  卢西奥:堡垒,试试这个!哔哔哔哔哔哔哔。
 
  堡垒:哔哔哔哔哔哔哔。
 
  Mercy: Reinhardt, isn't it time for you to hang it up? You're not getting any younger.
 
  Reinhardt:* Never! I will fight until my last breath.
 
  慈悲:莱因哈特,你就没想过退役么?都一把年纪了。
 
  莱因哈特:才不会!我会一直打到战死为止。
 
  Reinhardt: (After killing an enemy Reaper) Traitor!
 
  莱因哈特:(击杀死神)叛徒!
 
  Widowmaker: (On Numbani) I will have that gauntlet.
 
  黑百合:(努巴尼地图)我会拿到护手的。
 
  Mei: Doctor Ziegler, you haven't aged since the last time I saw you.
 
  Mercy: And neither have you, Mei.
 
  美:齐格勒医生,你和上次见面比起来好像一点都没变。
 
  慈悲:你也是啊,小美。
 
  Mercy: Mei, you haven't aged a single day. What's your secret?
 
  Mei: Cryostatis. But I wouldn't recommend it for everyone.
 
  慈悲:美,你似乎驻颜有术啊。有秘方么?
 
  美:低温静滞……我还是别推荐给其他人了。
 
  Reaper: Look's like were working together again.
 
  Widowmaker: Hopefully it goes better than the museum.
 
  死神:我们又合作了。
 
  黑百合:希望别又搞成上次博物馆那样(守望先锋宣传片那次)。
 
  Zenyatta: It is an honour to work with my best pupil.
 
  Genji: I am grateful to be here, my master.
 
  禅亚塔:和我最出色的学生合作是我的荣幸。
 
  源氏:我才应该为此感到荣耀,恩师。
 
  Tracer: Winston! Got something for you!
 
  Winston: For the last time, no more bananas!
 
  Tracer: (Giggling) Oh Winston! I got your favourite!
 
  闪光:温斯顿!给你带了好东西!
 
  温斯顿:我再说最后一次,我不要香蕉!
 
  闪光:(笑)这是你的最爱!
 
  Torbjorn: I sometimes wonder if all that armor isn't slowing down your brain?
 
  Reinhardt: Yeah, and I sometimes wonder if your height is why you're always in such a bad mood!
 
  托比昂:我有时候会想,穿着这么重的盔甲会不会让人得脑痴呆?
 
  莱因哈特:哦,我有时候也在想,长的太矮会不会让人得狂躁症?
 
  Soldier-76: I thought you were dead.
 
  Reaper: Didn't take.
 
  士兵76:我以为你早挂了。
 
  死神:怎么会。
 
  Reaper: I taught you everything you know.
 
  McCree: Not everything. / Good thing I've still got a few tricks up my sleeve.
 
  死神:你的一切都是我教你的。
 
  麦克雷:才不是/我还留了几手。
 
  D.Va: (On Hollywood map) Now this is my kind of place! Lights, camera, action!
 
  D.Va: (好莱坞地图)这才是我的主场!灯光,镜头,开拍!
 
  Zenyatta: (After killing enemy Genji) Looks like I win this round.
 
  禅亚塔:(击杀源氏)这一局是我赢了。
 
  Reaper: Poor Winston. Has to hide away so he doesn't scare the children
 
  Winston: I don't think even children are afraid of you.
 
  死神:可怜的温斯顿,得躲来躲去才不会吓到小孩子。
 
  温斯顿:我觉得你连小孩子都吓不倒。
 
  Reaper: (After killing an enemy Mercy) Remember, you're responsible for this!
 
  死神:(击杀慈悲)记住,一切皆由你而起!
 
  Mercy: It's been a while Genji, how are you?
 
  Genji: I am whole now.
 
  慈悲:有一阵没见了,源氏。你还好么?
 
  源氏:我现在完整了。
 
  Hanzo: (After killing an enemy Genji) I win brother, Just like when we were kids.
 
  半藏:(击杀源氏)我又赢了,弟弟,就和小时候一样。
 
  Hanzo: So Junkrat, where did you hide your treasure? You cannot possibly keep it on your person.
 
  Junkrat: What treasure? (Nervously) I don't know what you're on about mate heh.
 
  半藏:狂鼠,你的宝藏都藏在哪里了?你不可能全都带在身上的。
 
  狂鼠:什么宝藏?(紧张地)我我我根本不知道你在说啥啊哥们。
 
  Reaper: What did you find in there rat?
 
  Junkrat: No idea what ya sayin mate (More serious tone)
 
  死神:你找到了什么,老鼠?
 
  狂鼠:不明白你在说啥啊,哥们。
 
  Lcio: Vishkar will never understand that people should be free!
 
  Symmetra: What do you know? Freedom is an illusion that causes more harm than good.
 
  卢西奥:费斯卡的人永远不懂,人民应当获得自由!
 
  辛梅塔:而你又懂得什么?自由只是一个幻想,带来的灾难多过好处。
 
  Mei: Zarya, how can you fight in the cold wearing so little?
 
  Zarya: I'll tell you my secret-if you give me your coat.
 
  美:查理娅,你穿这么少怎么还不怕冷?
 
  查理娅:我会告诉你我的秘诀……作为交换把你的大衣给我吧。
 
  Genji: It's not too late for you brother. You can still redeem yourself.
 
  Hanzo: No, there is only dishonour for me, brother. / You're not the Genji I knew.
 
  源氏:一切还不晚。你仍能获得救赎。
 
  半藏:不,留给我的只有耻辱/你已经不是我认识的源氏了。
 
  Zenyatta: (On Nepal) Ah it has been sometime since I have been here. I wonder if my brothers and sisters will be glad to see me.
 
  禅亚塔:(尼泊尔地图)离开这里有一阵子了。希望兄弟姐妹们会高兴见到我。
 
  Reinhardt: You always did take good care of my armor...
 
  Torbjorn: Just try to keep it in one piece this time.
 
  莱因哈特:你从没好好修过我的盔甲。
 
  托比昂:那这次就别把它再弄坏了。
 
  Tracer: Won't you be warm in all those clothes?
 
  Mei: I know, but it's too late to change.
 
  闪光:你穿这么多不觉得热么?
 
  美:我想也是,不过没时间换衣服了。
 
  Junkrat: (On Nepal) I hate this place。
 
  Mei: I love the mountains! I wish I could go climbing!
 
  狂鼠:我讨厌这里!
 
  美:我喜欢高山!要是有空登山就好了!
 
  Reinhardt (When near an ally Torbjorn getting a kill) Good work my diminutive Swedish friend!
 
  莱因哈特:(本方托比昂击杀敌人)干得不错,我亲爱的瑞典矮人朋友。
 
  Junkrat: I'm getting cold just looking at ya!
 
  Mei: Well, you can look somewhere else.
 
  狂鼠:看着你我都觉得冷。
 
  美:那就看别的地方。
 
  Roadhog: Maybe you can stay out of trouble this time.
 
  Junkrat: Oh, I'll be on my best behavior!
 
  路霸:这次你应该少找点麻烦。
 
  狂鼠:感谢提醒,我会留意自己的举止的!
 
  Zenyatta: (Putting an Orb on Harmony on an ally Genji) Walk in harmony, my student.
 
  禅亚塔:(技能禅意珠:谐对源氏施放)愿你行走于和谐之中,我的弟子。
 
  Genji: (After killing an enemy Zenyatta) Looks like I'm improving, master./Looks like I have the upper hand, Master.
 
  源氏:(击杀禅亚塔)我进步了,恩师/这一次我占上风了,恩师。
 
  Reaper: (When killing enemy Bastion or Zenyatta) Tin cans: Dime a dozen.
 
  死神:(击杀堡垒或禅亚塔)(收废品)易拉罐,一毛钱一打。
 
  Reaper: (Killing an enemy Soldier-76) This is how it should have been.
 
  死神:(击杀士兵76)早该如此。
 
  Mei: I like your glasses!
 
  Winston: Uhm.. Th-Thanks.. I like yours too!
 
  美:眼镜真不错!
 
  温斯顿:呃呃呃,谢谢……你的也很棒!
 
  Genji: (Spawning in Hanamura arcade) I wasted many an hour of my misspent youth here.
 
  源氏:(重生于花村街机厅)年少无知时我在这里虚度了大把的青春。
 
  Junkrat: (Being Discorded from an enemy Zenyatta) Cruddy piece of junk!
 
  狂鼠:(被施放禅意珠:乱)差劲的混蛋!
 
  Reaper: (After an enemy he killed has been ulted by Mercy) Oh, you've got to be kidding me..
 
  死神:(击杀的对象被慈悲复活)哦老天,这是在开玩笑吧?
 
  Symmetra: Armor? How positively primitive.
 
  Torbjorn: Last time I checked, no one asked for your opinion!
 
  辛梅塔:盔甲?这还真是复古。
 
  托比昂:我再说一次,没人问你的看法!
 
  Torbjorn: Hehe, there's something on your dress.
 
  Symmetra: No, there isn't.
 
  托比昂:(咸猪手)呵呵,你衣服上有东西。
 
  辛梅塔:才没有。
 
  Symmetra: To think I would have to work with a street ruffian.
 
  Lucio: Yeah I'm not too excited about this arrangement either.
 
  辛梅塔:一想到我要和一个街头混混合作就……
 
  卢西奥:是是是,这个安排我也不满意。
 
  Symmetra: (After killing an enemy Lucio) A punishment for your crimes.
 
  辛梅塔:(击杀卢西奥)罪有应得。
 
  Symmetra: (on Dorado) This would be a perfect location for a Vishkar development.
 
  辛梅塔:(多拉多地图)费斯卡集团一定会乐于开发此地的。
 
  Mei: Wow, Tracer! You're a hero!
 
  Tracer: No, Mei, you're the real hero!
 
  美:哇,闪光!你是我们的英雄!
 
  闪光:不,美,你才是真正的英雄。
 
  Tracer: (After killing an enemy Reaper) Death comes..
 
  闪光:(击杀死神)死神来了……
 
  Junkrat: (After being discorded by an enemy Zenyatta) Every once in a while, you get a dud.
 
  狂鼠:(被禅亚塔施加负面状态)呃,隔三差五总会遇到哑弹的。
 
  D.Va: (Spawning on Hanamura) Hey! Who blew up the video games? / No one's beating my high score!
 
  D.Va: (重生于花村)喂!谁把游戏机给炸了?/没有人能超过我的最高分!
 
  Reaper: (After being revived by an ally Mercy) This is your fault...
 
  Mercy: This is not what I had in mind.
 
  死神:(被本方慈悲复活)这就是你的不对了。
 
  慈悲:我从来没这么想过。
 
  Torbjorn: (Spawning on Numbani) no No NO N. O.
 
  托比昂:(重生于努巴尼)不不不。不。
 
  Torbjorn: (On King's Row) These Londoners have the right idea if you ask me. Omnic rights? Pah!
 
  托比昂:(国王大道地图)伦敦人的三观还挺正的。机器人权?见鬼去吧!
 
  D.Va: A giant gorilla! Just like in those old video games!
 
  Winston: Um, well, uh, okay then. / I get that a lot.
 
  D.Va: 巨型大猩猩!好像《大金刚》!
 
  温斯顿:呃,好吧。/我受够了、
 
  Hanzo: (Spawning on Hanamura) All this was supposed to be mine...
 
  半藏:(花村重生)这些本该都是我的……
 
  Roadhog: (On Nepal) Great place, shame I have to kill someone here.
 
  路霸:(尼泊尔重生)不错的地方,可惜我得在这大开杀戒。
 
  Widowmaker: (On being revived or damage boosted by an ally Mercy) You must really like me, huh?
 
  黑百合:(被慈悲复活或增强活力)你一定是真的喜欢我,对吧?
 
  Reinhardt: (Upon seeing an ally Torbjorn die) Torbjorn! I will avenge you!
 
  莱因哈特:(本方托比昂被击杀)托比昂!我要为你报仇!
 
  Mei: (On Gibraltar attack room) Winston, I think one of those equations is wrong.
 
  美:(直布罗陀地图简报室)温斯顿,这里有个等式好像错了。
 
  Junkrat: Hey Tracer, can I have a look at that bomb of yours?
 
  Tracer: Not a chance!
 
  狂鼠:哈啰,闪光,我能看看你的脉冲炸弹么?
 
  闪光:想都别想!
 
  Zarya: Reinhardt! You said that you would arm wrestle me! Nervous?
 
  Reinhardt: Nervous? Me? Never!
 
  查理娅:莱因哈特!你想和我扳手腕?怕了么?
 
  莱因哈特:我会怕你?才不会!
 
  Soldier-76: (On Gibraltar) Bring back Overwatch...? What's the point.
 
  士兵76:(直布罗陀地图)重组守望先锋?……意义何在。
 
  Roadhog: (On King's Row) I think they are still angry about those jewels we stole... I miss that crown.
 
  路霸:(国王大道地图)我想他们还在为我们那桩珠宝窃案耿耿于怀……我也很想念那顶王冠。
 
  Hanzo: This is/was the home of the Shimada clan.
 
  半藏:这里(曾)是岛田家的龙兴之地。
 
  Torbjorn: Winston, still using that feather duster of a gun? How's that working for you?
 
  Winston: Why don't you come over here and find out?
 
  托比昂:温斯顿,你怎么还在用那杆鸡毛掸子似的枪?这能用么?
 
  温斯顿:你要不要过来试试?
 
  Hanzo: (Spawning on Hanamura) This was my home once... But no longer.
 
  半藏:(花村重生)这曾经是我的故乡……现在不是了。
 
  McCree: (After killing enemy Soldier-76) Argh! Thought I saw a ghost.
 
  麦克雷:(击杀士兵76)啊?我刚才见鬼了?
 
  Soldier-76 (After killing enemy Reaper) Someone had to do it.
 
  士兵76:(击杀死神)未完之事总的有人去做。
 
  Widowmaker: (After killing enemy Soldier 76) A legend falls.
 
  黑百合:(击杀士兵76)一代传奇,就此陨落。
 
  Reaper: (After killing an Overwatch agent) Another one off the list.
 
  死神:(击杀守望先锋特工)名单上又少了一行。
 
  Reaper: (After killing enemy Winston) Stupid monkey.
 
  死神:(击杀温斯顿)蠢猴子。
 
  Soldier-76: (On Dorado) I wanna know what Lumerico's been up to.
 
  士兵76:(多拉多地图)我在想鲁梅尼格怎么样了。
 
  McCree: (On Route 66) I wouldn't drink the coffee, always tasted like boiled dirt.
 
  麦克雷:(66号公路地图)我再也不想喝这里的咖啡了,每次都跟煮开的屎一样。
 
  Soldier-76: (After killing enemy Reinhardt) Always overconfident.
 
  士兵76:(击杀莱因哈特)总是自信过头。
 
  Soldier-76: (After killing ???) You still got a lot to learn.
 
  士兵76:(击杀?)你还有得学。
 
  Genji: (On Hanamura) My heart is at peace here.
 
  源氏:(花村重生)在这里我能获得平静。
 
  Junkrat: (On King's Row/Dorado?) So we're delivering a bomb to scrap some bots and I'm getting paid for it. I love it!
 
  狂鼠:(国王大道/多拉多)所以计划是我们要运送一颗炸弹,炸掉机器脑子,我还能赚钱?我爱死这主意了!
 
  Lucio: (On Numbani) This is my kind of city, everyone free to live as they chose.
 
  卢西奥:(努巴尼地图)这才是我喜欢的城市,每个人都能选择自己的活法。
 
  Soldier-76: (On Route 66) Reyes should have dealt with the Deadlock gang a long time ago.
 
  士兵76:(66号公路地图)雷耶斯应该早就吧死局帮给扫清了才对。
 
  Junkrat: (On Nepal) If these bots want to go to the light, I'd be more than happy to take 'em there.
 
  狂鼠:(尼泊尔地图)这些机器脑子要是想见见光的话,我倒是很乐意帮他们一把。
 
  Torbjorn: (On Nepal) It's like a culmination of a 1,000 of my worst nightmares.
 
  托比昂:(尼泊尔地图)这简直是我最糟糕噩梦的结合体……
 
  Soldier-76: (Upon seeing an ally Pharah kill herself with rockets/Getting an airshot) I see you got your aim from your mother.
 
  士兵76号:(目睹本方法老之鹰被自己的火箭炸死/放空炮)有其母必有其女。
 
  Genji: (On Numbani) Even here I feel an outcast.
 
  源氏:(努巴尼地图)即使身处此地,仍为放逐之身。
 
  Reaper: (On Route 66) Oh this is where I picked up that ingrate.
 
  死神:(66号公路地图)就是在这里,我捡到了那个忘恩负义的东西。
 
  Junkrat: Hey, you should hear the joke Pigface told me the other day! Roadhog!
 
  Roadhog: Grumbles.
 
  狂鼠:嘿,路霸,我从猪脸那听了一个笑话!
 
  路霸:呜哩哇啦。
 
  Lucio: (On Volskaya) I should have brought my pads. I probably could have got a pick up game in.
 
  卢西奥:(沃斯卡亚地图)我该把我的平板带来的,突然有点想玩游戏。
 
  Lucio: (On King's Row) Can we hurry up? I have tickets to the show tonight.
 
  卢西奥:(国王大道地图)就不能快点么?晚上还要去看演出呢。
 
  Winston: (After killing an enemy Reaper) Do not mess with my glasses.
 
  温斯顿:(击杀死神)别动我的眼镜。
 
  Torbjorn: Any chance I can peek under your mech?
 
  D.Va: Hands off!
 
  托比昂:我能看看你机甲里面是啥样么?
 
  D.Va:把手拿开!
 
  Mei: (On Route 66) I think I'm overdressed for this place.
 
  美:(66号公路地图)我好像穿的稍微多了点……
 
  Tracer: (Seeing an ally Winston get a kill) Winston! You're an animal!
 
  闪光:(本方温斯顿击获得击杀)温斯顿!你还真是个”禽兽“!
 
  Torbjorn: Reinhardt, least number of eliminations buys the post-mission drinks?
 
  Reinhardt: (Laughs) Let's show these kids how it's done.
 
  托比昂:我说,莱因哈特,人头最少的可得付任务后的酒钱。
 
  莱因哈特:(笑)那就让这些小子们看看我们的本事吧。
 
  Junkrat: (After seeing an ally Roadhog get a kill) I knew there was a reason I kept you around, and it wasn't the sparkling conversation That's about it at the moment! As I said, please let me know if there are any you missed or if you can confirm any of these or correct them! Enjoy!
 
  狂鼠:(本方路霸获得击杀)这就是我希望你一直在我身边的原因!

以上就是关于守望先锋台词的内容了,看过之后大家是否都有了解了呢,更过资讯攻略尽在七匣子!

七匣子声明:七匣子登载此文出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其描述。

长按二维码进群领取七果独享福利 手游充值福利群

推荐礼包 换一换

变态版手游推荐

换一组

更多游戏>>
分享到: